Nov 29, 2007

Lyto's Perfect World (完美世界)

Lyto will probably released a new game known as "Perfect World" (完美世界) somewhere in the late first quarter of 2008 in Indonesia.
  • http://www.lyto.net/
The only games from Lyto which I have played was Seal Online. I actually liked Seal Online, until Lyto charged a periodical membership fee, which means that it is not a free online game that it used to be. After months later, Lyto re-changed the membership to Seal Online back to free again. But by this time, I am no longer interested to play the game. I like to focus only on one game which I really enjoy. In this case, it is Ran Online.


However, after reviewing the movie clips of the "Perfect World" (完美世界) at
  • YouTube.com
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rELm0Xz_eTA

Then I started reading stuffs at the international "Perfect World" (完美世界) site, and I feel that the game seemed like a spectacular game which I could move on to from Ran Online. The international site is at:
  • http://1perfectworld.com/

The graphic, the actions, the characters, the story background, the gameplay, and the details are already enticing. And then... the music finally wins my heart. Hahahaha....
Wikipedia has a profile on "Perfect World" (完美世界), and you can read it through the following link:
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World

If you don't understand Chinese/Mandarin language, the words 完美世界 are read as Wán Měi Shì Jiè, which translates perfectly to "Perfect World."
  • 完美 : Wán Měi : Perfect / Flawless
  • 完 : Wán : Fully
  • 美 : Měi : Beautiful
  • 世界 : Shì Jiè : World / Planet

There are three races you can play, and each race has two classes, total to six classes. I am not sure whether I got the elves correctly, but they are:
  • 武侠 : Wǔ Xiá : Swordsman / Warrior
  • 法师 : FǎShī : Magician / Mage
  • 妖兽 : Yāo Shòu : Werebeast / Beast
  • 妖精 : Yāo Jīng : Werefox / Fox Spirit
  • 蜮蟒 : Yù Mǎng : Elven Archer
  • 蜮灵 : Yù Líng : Elven Priest
In the movie clips you can access at YouTube.com, the character customization is really one of the best, or the best customization that I have ever seen. Compared to RF Online, Ran Online, or any other MMORPG in Indonesia at the moment, "Perfect World" (完美世界) by far has the face character customization mode.

However, "Perfect World" (完美世界) requires quite a large processor, memory, and hard drive. In addition, with the rich graphic and gameplay, I am not sure whether the Indonesian populace in general can truly enjoy the game to its fullest. Additionally, there another worry related with the internet connection. These would be my main concerns, whether the game is going to generate a lot of players community in Indonesia.

No comments: